АНКАТ-7631Микро – portable toxic gas and oxygen gas analyzer
Gas analyzer type – individual
Sampling - diffusion or forced by means of exterior flow rate pump or rubber bulb
Principle of operation – electrochemical
Designed for monitoring of excess or lack of oxygen, content of toxic gases in the air of working area to ensure personnel safety.
- in industries and processes of extraction, treatment, transportation and storage of gas, oil and oil products
- at plants and facilities that use toxic gases and/or oxygen in technological processes and have storehouses and/or units for their production; at cold-store facilities
- for maintenance of wells, tunnels, treatment facilities, etc.
- on objects of river and marine transport, ports, tankers and vessels of various purpose
- monochrome display shows gas concentrations in real-time mode
- rubber covered shock-proof enclosure (withstands drop onto concrete floor from a height of 1 m)
- compact and light construction makes the device convenient for carrying
- non-volatile memory with option of data transfer to PC
- optionally alarm can be furnished with auxiliary devices for gas analyzers
- possibility to readjust of alarm actuation thresholds when the device is switched on using built-in software