АНКАТ-7664Микро - individual multi-component gas analyzer
Data on equipment
- simultaneous monitoring of pre-explosive concentrations of flammable gases and MPC of toxic gases and oxygen
- up to 4 measured components simultaneously
- temperature from -40 to+50 оС
- protection degree - IP 68
- alarm types: light/sound/vibration
- warranty period – 24 months
- Complies with industry regulations of JSC “Transneft”: “Air monitoring at facilities of oil and oil-products main pipelines”
Gas analyzer type - portable (individual).
Sampling – diffusion or forced by means of exterior flow rate pump or rubber bulb.
Gas analyzer can have from one to four measuring channels.
Designed for personal protection. This instrument allows to simultaneously monitor pre-explosive concentrations (PEC) of flammable gases, maximum permissible concentrations (MPC) of toxic gases and required oxygen (О2) content in the air of working areas.
- environmental and labour protection services of industries related to emission of toxic gases into atmosphere;
- oil and gas processing and transportation
- fuel and energy complex (FEC)
- tanks, holds and other rooms where lack of oxygen and presence of flammable and toxic gases pose a threat to human health or explosion hazard
- complies with industry regulations of JSC “Transneft”: “Air monitoring at facilities of oil and oil-products main pipelines”
- simultaneous concentration measurement of up to four different gases
- has integrated vibrating alarm for working areas with high noise level
- wide temperature range
- non-volatile memory with option of data transfer to PC
- archive of 500 recent measured values of analyte content for each measuring channel
- option of calibration with propane
- range of measurement with photo ionization method - from 0 to 3500 mg/m3
- quick sensor replacement
- optionally alarm can be furnished with auxiliary devices for gas analyzers
Download characteristics АНКАТ-7664Микро
PDF (424 Kb)
ПГС - поверочные газовые смеси
Поверочные газовые смеси (ПГС) – государственные стандартные образцы (ГСО), эталоны, предназначенные для проведения корректировки показаний и поверки газоанализаторов.